Beaufort County Community College announces its registration schedule for Spring Semester which is scheduled to begin Wednesday, Jan. 7, 2015
The dates for enrolling and registering are as follows:
· Monday, Oct. 27 - Registration for graduating students, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Tuesday, Oct. 28 – New Student Orientation.
· Tuesday, Oct. 28 - Registration for new students who have attended New Student Orientation and returning students, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· Wednesday, Oct. 29 – Friday, Nov. 7 – Registration continues Mondays through Thursdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Fridays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Thursday, Nov. 13 – Tuition bills will be mailed to students.
· Friday, Dec. 12 – Deadline to pay for Spring Semester tuition, 4 p.m.
· Tuesday, Jan. 6 - Late registration, times to be announced.
· Wednesday, Jan. 7 - First day of classes.
Spring 2015 tuition and fees have been approved by the N.C. Board of Community Colleges. Tuition for in-state students is $72 per credit hour and student fees at $4 per credit hour for a total of $76 per credit hour. Tuition for out-of-state students is $264 per credit hour and student fees at $4 per credit hour for a total of $268.
For more information about enrolling for classes at BCCC or to schedule a placement test, contact the Admissions Office at 940-6237. Applications are available on the BCCC website at www.beaufortccc.edu.